So remember the kid I went out with and told that I wanted to go home? (if not, its my blog called I'm a Meanie)
ANYWAYS.....After telling him that I didn't want to watch a movie that night and would rather go home, you'd think that he'd have gotten the hint. I would have!! I was just trying to be nice to give him hints, rather than tell him blatantly that I didn't like him one tiny bit, but I've learned that with some guys, you just have to be mean - I still don't tell them which makes ME the mean one. But oh well.
Well. After that date, he texted me the next day to see if I wanted to go out again. I didn't respond. So then he called. I didn't answer. He kept calling and texting and I just didn't answer thinking that he would get the freaking hint, BUT he didn't. So then he texted me "Are you mad or something???" and that kinda made me laugh but I still didn't respond. He is in my ward and so at church I avoided him at all costs! But when it was time to went to leave, I could tell he was lurking around the corner, waiting for me to get in a position where I could not escape him. Little did he know, I am quite skilled in dodging guys and making it look like I've disappeared into oblivian. I thought I had made the clear, but as I was getting in my truck, he pulled his car right behind mine and blocked me in!! He just sat there looking at me. So I looked at him and said, "what." and he just said nothing. I think he was waiting for me to come over to his car, but I wasn't about to!!! So I just got in my truck and closed the door. And then on the way home he called, but I didn't answer and so he texted "Fine, if you don't want to answer you don't have to." ANNOYING!
I know I'm a beast. But ya know what??? I don't care!!!!!!!!!!
The Wyoming Woodticks. P. 1
12 years ago


3 comments:
He's the freak. Why the heck would he practically harrass you. And - you are a cute gorilla.
I'm still laughing! I love Staci! I tagged you by the way. Go to my blog and see!
That is so funny! Good grief you'd have thought he could take a hint huh?! Well, hopefully he will leave you alone now. See ya!
Post a Comment