Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fav's

Favorite Celebs:

Shakira

I have a girl crush on her for her voice, talent, beauty and good heart!



Matt Damon
He is always in good movies, is a great actor and is also nice to look at.

Johnny Depp
He's talented, classy, educated, wierd and HOT.


Will Smith



Drew Barrymore

Julia Roberts


Least Favorite Celebs:
Paris
spoiled brat with an annoying voice
Posh
She just bugs me
Steven Seagal
No comment necessary

Rosie
She is brazen and annoying


Heidi and Spencer
YOU BUG!!!!!!!!!!



Sylvester Stallone
You're old and move on! No more sequels!



I know, I know - If I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say anything at all......
Oh well.

6 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

cute

Karen said...

Kacey & Keaton's Spanish teacher also has a girl crush on Shakira ... and she is a healthy, married, heterosexual human being, so you're in good company.

Rosie ... yuck.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i'm so on board with that entire list.

Becky said...

I hate Julia Roberts. She thinks she is so neat. (picture me saying this in a jealous voice)

Mrs. Bennett said...

David HATES julia too. I don't mind her. But her smile is W I D E

Chad and Maresa said...

Staci...why haven't we hung out lately?