Amber and Dave! do you have a blog?? I want to see it!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We don't have a blog (yet). I do want to start one one of these days. I somehow found yours through Shiloh's who I think had Becky's. I haven't been able to leave messages on Becky's though so tell her congratulations on her cute baby. My kids love to look at the pictures of Becky's kids on her blog. Also, sorry about your companion. That is really sad.
1 comments:
We don't have a blog (yet). I do want to start one one of these days. I somehow found yours through Shiloh's who I think had Becky's. I haven't been able to leave messages on Becky's though so tell her congratulations on her cute baby. My kids love to look at the pictures of Becky's kids on her blog. Also, sorry about your companion. That is really sad.
Post a Comment