FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES ... I love shoes, but these are my most fav:
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION ... I have a few
#1. Run a half marathon in the Grand Canyon
#2. Graduate College with 2 degrees
#3. Become mentally sane.....jk
#4. Have a better attitude about dating
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ... My annoying cubicle neighbor clip his fingernails.....he does so 3 times a day, which I loathe. Therefore I just put in my earphones and am listening to Say it Right by Nelly Furtado.
IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BUY ...
RANDOM THOUGHT ... I need to get eyedrops.
FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN ... I currently live in Clinton, therefore my favorite place to go is home, running on the track (which I've been really bad at), and Wal-Mart!
THE BOOK YOU ARE READING ... I'm just starting a new book called The Far Pavillions by M.M. Kay.....

3 comments:
I want to run a half marathon too! I'm not ready for a whole one yet. Dave is running a half this month and wants to do a whole in Oct. I didn't know there was a grand canyon one. You should run it.
The Grand Canyon one is in September and you get to run in the bottom of it....You should train to run it and we can run it together! :)
That would be really fun. Let me know if you are going to run it for sure.
Post a Comment