Monday, February 18, 2008

Purse Tag

I love purses. Purses and shoes are my weakness....among many more. My friend MARESA had this tag on her blog and I decided to copy.

Here are the items that are currently in my purse:

  • Extra Spearmint flavored gum
  • 3 kinds of Victoria's Secret lip gloss
  • Anti-bacterial lotion (I'm a slight germ phobe)
  • A million receipts to various places such as: taco bell, subway, blockbuster, Express...
  • My black datebook/planner
  • my leather, western wallet (full of its own million things)
  • a blue highlighter
  • My work badge complete with photo of me on it taken when I recently returned from my mission, so I'm a chubster in it
  • An eyelash curler
  • A compact
  • One of the books I'm reading - Without Pity by Ann Rule
  • My cellphone
  • My leopard print make-up bad
  • 87 cents in nickels, dimes and pennies
  • A ticket stub to the laser show I went to...
  • A ticket stub to the movie - Over Her Dead Body (idiotic-don't waste your time)
  • Some coupons
  • My Graduation application!!!!
  • Parts of about 5 necklaces
  • 1 earring

I TAG: Everyone who reads this!!

1 comments:

Karen said...

I don't want to look, it will make me have to clean it out. But congratulations on the graduation application! We should go camping to celebrate! Oh ya, we are!