I am 27.
I am single and love it!
I will only give up being single for the RIGHT person.
I love to be independant.
I love to have no one to answer to.
I love that I am happy.
The Wyoming Woodticks. P. 1
12 years ago
I am 27.
I am single and love it!
I will only give up being single for the RIGHT person.
I love to be independant.
I love to have no one to answer to.
I love that I am happy.
Declared by Miss Stace at 8/29/2008
6 comments:
Staci, you make me smile. I am so glad that you are happy.
Ditto! (-: Here's to being single and happy! Heard Natasha Bedingfield's song "Single?" Check it out...great theme song for those who are happy being single!
Go You and live it up!!! =0)
So the chiropractor is not the one or what?
I love that you have Suavemente on your playlist. That's one of my favorites too! Is it like your theme song? ;)
You are such a wonderful person, full of so much energy and have such a great personality and are always so positive. When that RIGHT person comes along they will get themselves one heck of a wife.
Post a Comment