This morning, I jumped out of a perfectly good plane.
Dove through the sky with my eyes wide open and arms outstreched.
I was flying. Like a bird. And I loved it.

I can now check that off my list!
I'll post a video of my freefall and crash-landing as soon as I get it in the mail.

12 comments:
Yep! You're a bird! That is so fun!! I am jealous! Looking forward to the pictures.
Congratulations! That's so awesome! What else is left on your list?
How scary! (and fun). I don't know if I would be able to take that jump.
I am glad you are still alive....
That would be so awesome! I will have to try it some day. Was it expensive?
Yea! That is so awesome. I can't wait to see the footage. You are having way too much fun. You're one of the few people I think who could talk me into doing something like that. I'm so glad you had fun!
By the way, I love your new background. Sooo cute.
Glad you didn't die!
Crazy girl! That is awesome. Post pics and video soon.
I wish I could have been there :(
Wow! You are so brave! Watching the video made me want to do it now! But then I remember I can't even go on the Sky Coaster at Lagoon! Maybe i'll have to go on that one first but you'll have to go on that one with me the next time we go, but you have to pull the cord cause I won't! :)
ok, so here are my comments on all your recent posts: I went skydiving a few years ago and thought it was a blast,especially once the parachute opened (=
, I totally agree about your comment on loving being single! You should only give that up when you find the right person! I really loved my single years and got married when I was 27, I hate thongs and have never liked them, I LOVE the subway, it is probably one of my favorite all time hikes and I am jealous you got to do it, LASTLY, you are so beautiful, seriously!!
I can relate to that feeling. I too can't believe that I jumped out of the plane to go sky diving. Except I did that 12 or 13 years ago and I don't know if I would do it now that I have kids, but it was definitely fun to do, and yes doesn't feel great to cross things like that off of your list, and to be able to say that you went sky diving. Way to GO!!!
Post a Comment