Don't ya hate it when you get to work, walk all around talking to co-workers, supervisors, managers and strut your stuff in a cute outfit - only to find that you have deodorant marks ALL OVER your shirt as you look horrifiedly in the mirror in the bathroom.
I do.
The Wyoming Woodticks. P. 1
12 years ago

4 comments:
I can't begin to tell you how many times that has happened to me!! And what makes me more upset is when NO ONE says a word to you about it. They just let you walk around all day long looking like an idiot!
Or when you have spit up all down your clothes! And someone says, "Um, I think you have a little something there..." and I say, "Yes, I know" with a tired, resigned expression.
Ha ha. At least it happens to everyone at one time or another.:)
Or when your zipper is down! You get home and think "What a great day! I looked good today." Then you realize what you've been walking around looking like for who knows how long and just have to laugh.
Post a Comment