Can someone explain HOW this article of clothing is supposed to be comfortable??? My old roommate thought they were the best creation ever. I, on the otherhand, just don't get it.

Can someone explain HOW this article of clothing is supposed to be comfortable??? My old roommate thought they were the best creation ever. I, on the otherhand, just don't get it.

Declared by Miss Stace at 8/21/2008
8 comments:
Okay so maybe when I am one of those proud G wearers I will look back and say -- Gosh what was I thinking. But for now, I would have to agree. They are very comfortable. Regular ones give you a bad wedgie, where these you can't even tell. At least in my opinion. Although I have been wearing one for probably 10 years...Plus no pantie lines, which in my opinion look terrible!
Thank you! I thought that I was just old and out of touch with my inner sexy ... but if you don't get them either, then I feel much better.
I don't like them (I have never purchased a pair) but I do have to admit on some women to see a pantie line is a little bit embarrasing but I wear mormon underwear so I don't have to worry about it.
I completely agree with you. I wore them for a while. Wait, clarification: tried to wear them. I have to admit, no panty lines was pretty awesome. But, I think, I'd rather put up with underwear lines than have a perma-wedgie all day!! I already floss my teeth...that's really the only place I feel comfortable doing that!(That's kind of a gross image. haha) :)
What is it?? (J/K)
That does not look comfortable. Of course, with my size of rump, it wouldn't be.
I understand that they are supposed to be good for avoiding the whole panty line thing (something some of us don't have to worry about because of our other choice in under clothing wear). I don't think they are designed for comfort, and in my opinion they probably only look good on .1% of the female population. I am not in that percentile.
I agree some people might like to wear them, but what I don't get is the people that then wear pants so low that you see their floss coming out of their butt.
no clue. can't relate at all.
Post a Comment