So last week I flew up to Seattle to visit my sister Becky and her cute little family! It was an awesome trip - and it didn't rain once! It was actually in the 90's and we all thought we were going to die from the heat.....I know all you Arizonians are probably rolling your eyes.....but its hot for us northerners (especially with the humidity!!)
It was a FUN trip!!
I got there Wednesday night, and after the kids went to bed, me and Becky went and saw Baby's Mama..... We thought it was funny.
A few favorite quotes from the movie were:
- "Can I just spray a little pam down there right before the baby comes out?"
- [as she enters the hospital, about to go into labor] "It feels like I'm shitting a knife!"
- "I'm sorry I farted into your purse..."
I love this picture of Meg's face!! Pure joy!
Garrett and his goggles.
I had brought presents for Garret and Megan (I had bought one for the baby, but my dog literally ate it before I left). I got Garret a spy kit - complete with a laser, a motion sensor, a super sensitive hearing device and a decoder pen. It cam on a little utility belt that he didn't take off the whole time. He woke me up the next morning (at 5:30AM by the way) and told me that all he needed now was vision goggles and then he'll be a REAL spy!!
Here are some of his Secret Agent moves:
I got Megan a little purse that had makeup in it, dress shoes and a magic wand that made sounds (which was annoying!)
Here she is gently JABBING it into my eye...
Friday was Becky's birthday and Jon had bought her tickets to Cirque du Soleil which was in town. They bought me tickets too as a gift for graduation! (Thanks!!) The show was unlike any other I've ever been to! And it also made me realize my COMPLETELY limited strength, agility, flexibilty and motivation!! It was neat!
Then Saturday we went on a fun little Duck Boat tour bus that is a bus that drives around the city and then drives into the water. I think Becky is going to blog on it, so I'll let her! :)
Here are some pictures of little Lindsay Jane - who is the best baby ever!! She let me hold her the whole time and there was no crying!! What a sweetheart!
This one looks like a little cabbage patch doll!! So cute!
One last futile attempt to get a pic with all 3 before I left!!
This was a fun trip and I was totally exhausted. I wish you guys lived closer!! I love ya!


4 comments:
Staci! We miss you too. We had lots of fun. Thanks for being so sweet with my kids and so helpful. Love you!
Such adorable kids. I wish I could've gone with. I loved Baby Mama.
What a fun trip! you're a good Aunt.
Hey Staci! Kacey needs a "sister" right now. She's totally nervous about her upcoming first trip away from her Country and her home. Do you think you could give her a call? Email me and I'll give you her phone #.
Post a Comment