I graduated finally!!!!! I am cool. I know it. I got two Bachelors Degrees - one in Public Relations and the other in Spanish. And I am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a LONG, HARD, sometimes TORTUROUS road, but i did it and i'm done! Yeehaw!
And I have decided that Graduation outfits are NOT flattering.
Ma and Pa glad that they don't have to listen to me complain about school anymore.
This is me and one of my spanish professors - she is the best! I studied abroad in Ecuador with her.
Heather drove up from St. George to support me and see me graduate! Thanks chica!
And my horse Rose. She wanted to be there, I'm sure.
The end.


9 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you, what are you going to do next?
I've been waiting for you to boast! I'm so excited for you! Now, are you sure your parents are happy because I really can't tell from that picture. But your horse! Now she's totally happy!
Kacey and I have been talking about you all week. You're our inspiration. Congratulations!
Hooray! Hooray! You're done!! Best feeling ever!
Congratulations Graduate! That is totally awesome and I'm so jealous. I have yet to graduate (with a BA). =) I believe Savannah Gunn is married and is living in Orem. I'm not positive that she is in Orem, but I know she's married
There is absolutely nothing like the feeling after you graduate from college. It is so liberating! Yeah, you did it!!
Wow, what a great accomplishment!!! It is a very hard thing to do, but you did it. Congrats!!!
Congratulations Staci! That is so exciting. I'm sure you are very happy and we are happy for you.
Woo hoo...it's over! And so worth it.
You look so hot in your graduation outfit! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment