This is one of my first projects, so I didn't take a before picture. But I painted the chair and reupholstered the cushion. This is probably my favorite thing that I've worked on so far.
I named her Zoey.
This is one of my first projects, so I didn't take a before picture. But I painted the chair and reupholstered the cushion. This is probably my favorite thing that I've worked on so far.
Declared by Miss Stace at 3/30/2010
Labels: Refurbished by moi
5 comments:
Beeeeeutiful! Good job! xox
I LOVE it!!! Where do you find all of your stuff to redo? You my friend have many wonderful talents!!!
I love all the cute things you take on...more than I would dare do, I don't think I would know the first things about a project like these last two posts, but I think you have done a Fabulous job!!!
TOT CUT
Wow! You did such a great job.
Post a Comment