Monday, March 22, 2010

I did this.

BEFORE:


Painted pink arms and legs and 1980's fabric






AFTER:

 Modernized cuteness








18 comments:

Heather said...

Looks GREAT!

Becky said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina McKinnon said...

oh, wow! That is fantastic! I love it! Good job!

brooke said...

ok, tell all...how did you do that??

Crystal said...

I am WAY impressed that looks great!

Karen said...

Oh man I really, really love it! It's perfect!

Erica said...

You are so talented!

Laura said...

Me want

Jill said...

Love love LOVE the chair Staci! So cute! I'm totally impressed!

Stoker Crew said...

That is such a cute chair. I love it. Good job. I might have to hire you out to come decorate my house.

Kip and Chantel said...

I love it. I want to learn how.

Kacey's View said...

Um what's up skilled?? I love it! I wish I could do that. I just bought a chair that needs a new cushion. I'm going to try but surely you'll put me to shame.

Mrs. Bennett said...

Our upholstery class was totally worth it, just for this chair!

Anonymous said...

Looks really good.

-FringeGirl

Ericka said...

I agree...very modern, and very cute! Great job!

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

Thanks for the inspiration!
How beautiful it is!!
Great transformation!!
I have a chair that I found at Goodwill for $5- and it needs a makeover terribly.
I copied this pic to my PC.
(I hope you don't mind).
Now to gather some courage and a hammer and my hot glue sticks...
Blessings from my home to yours!

foreverdecorating said...

Your chair looks fantastic. Check out the thrift store chairs that I redid. I just posted them today.

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

OMJealous. Thats all there is to it.

Thanks for linking up!

Love your guts
mandi