Friday, July 10, 2009

What fun is.

One of my favorite things in life, is the feeling you get when your stomach drops. Like when you are going down a roller coaster kind of drop. I also love a good adrenaline rush now and then. I'm not an adrenaline junkie - but I am also not afraid of it.

I'm not scared of heights (I flew a plane once), I'm not scared of falling (I skydived), I'm not scared of scary movies (favorite genre) and I'm not scared of sadistic looking clowns (uhhhh....). I must be freaking brave.

In April, I went with 3 friends to Los Angeles in order to go to Six Flags. It was not a disappointment. This was my favorite ride:


The last few years, my sister and I have bought the local Utah amusement park season pass. This year Jared bought it too, so its fun to go for just an hour here and there and not worry if you only rode 1 ride. Good times!

Last night Jared and I, my sis, roommate and their dates all went to Lagoon for some much needed stomach-dropping.

Ree and date.

Roommate Sam and date.

Classic me and Jared.....

5 comments:

Crystal said...

You are the bravest person I know! I love the pictures.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

robby and i went to knott's berry farm for our 2 year anniversary because i knew i would be pregnant soon and i wanted badly to gt on a roller coaster. so i know what you are talkin about. :)

Tina McKinnon said...

looks like great fun!! I'm going to try not to be offended cuz I don't see my name on your family list.... :>(

Becky said...

Does NOT look like fun to me, unless you call throwing up fun, since that is what would happen to me.

Rebecka said...

Wish we could have fun together... :( I'm pouting because I never get to see you. Miss you!