Friday, June 19, 2009

Today

Today I:

  • Dreamt that I was a superhero that captured a peeping Tom
  • woke up barely in time to make it to work at a reasonable hour
  • put my makeup on while speeding on the freeway
  • Got to work
  • Decided that I like going to the bathroom at work - I get paid to pee - that is pretty awesome
  • went to Victoria's secret and bought some stuff at the semi-annual sale
  • realized I STILL hate golf
  • went to the bathroom and stuck my stomach out and looked at how I would look pregnant
  • sat at my desk
  • looked at baby goats on craigslist - i want one
  • Looked at other stuff on craigslist that people sell, wondering WHAT THE HECK people are thinking. For example:
  • actually did some work
  • can't wait for the weekend and some sun!
  • picked a scab on my arm
  • am making a big decision in my life.

6 comments:

Rebecka said...

So what's this big decision??

But sounds like a good day! :)

bekahjr said...

you just reminded me that I need to go to Victoria's Secret, I love their semi annual sale (=. Glad it was a "productive" day. The weird chucky doll cracked me up, ha ha.

Tina McKinnon said...

tough life! Where do ya get a job like that!!! :>)
xoxoxoxox

Tina McKinnon said...

by the way... love your blog... looks great!
xox

Crystal said...

Seriously when are you coming over again! I think you are a super hero! :)

Becky said...

Ha ha! So funny...I love to pick scabs, especially on my kids (They hate it and cry).