Lots of people post about their children, and I am going to do just that. Though my child may look and smell different and maybe she usually has bad breath and can't talk at the age of 4, she is still my child. :) I love to come home because she goes crazy and cries because she is so excited. Dogs really are a man or WOMAN's best friend.
I woke up last night to take a potty break at 2am and I found Molly (my dog-child) asleep on the love sac in this position....
It was so funny. I took a million pictures because in my stupor of mostly asleep thought process I thought it was hilarious, this morning I realize its not as funny as I thought it was last night....but still....its cute.
This is her growling, looking annoyed because I wouldn't leave her alone. :)

7 comments:
Well that's just about the cutest dog-child I've ever seen.
And I was the same way before Matt was born. I had a Chow and I was seriously worried that I wouldn't be able to love my baby as much as I loved my dog. So brag away on your dog-child.
What a sweet little girl you have! I love dogs!
Remember the little puppy we "rescued" from those kids in taecuarembo? Your dog is way cuter!
haha! yes!! We totally slept with it in our beds!! oh the poor little thing! :)
What a cute child. And very flexible.
How cute! The other morning about 3AM Zeus was lying on his back with all fours in the air, and I thought it was so funny, but Chad got mad at me for laughing at something so stupid at 3 in the morning!
I've been on three cruises and I think it depends what cruise line you go on, and who you go with. Email me with that info and I will tell you about my experiences.
The new tattoo I was talking about is the one on my back. I'm thinking about getting a new one, any ideas? And I'm not getting Mickey Mouse ears!
Aww.. she reminds me of Che-cita. I like to think of her as my first dog child. I didnt like dogs before her. I think she was preparing me for a life married to Matt because he has and always will have a dog child. I love em now though. dogs really are people too.
i LOVE her! i wish we could get a dog and hopefully someday we will. my bro and sis in law got a dog before they had kids and he was totally part of the family and i still think about him a lot. he had to be put down because there was something wrong with his back legs. i cried for 2 days. kiss and love molly a little bit for me!
Post a Comment