Today, the 28th of February, is a day that I dedicated to have a yearly look at my life and see if I have made my life "worth it." Sometimes I feel a little proud of my accomplishments, but then at other times, the lack of some things hurt. But today I will focus on the positive!
In other thoughts, I have two memories today.
One is a fun memory of when I was 15. My friend Jenny and I would go to her house after school. Her parents were gone, and we were the only ones in the house. Jenny's dad had a cool Bronco/Blazer that he had set up a nice stereo system. So she would grab the keys, and out we'd go to just sit in the bronco and listen to music. On this day, Jenny started it, and in some land next to their house, we drove around and around in circles with the bass of the music pounding. Then we made up some dance moves to do in the car - which I continue to do :). I think that is the day, my love of loud music came alive.
The other memory is of the first time my friend Sarah went toilet papering. I had learned to drive and got my license, so I slept over at her house one weekend and I taught her the technique of T.P-ing. :) Honestly, I remember that night vividly because Sarah was so carefree and happy. We then went back to her house and she showed me a journal that she kept - which was actually a drinking mug she would write all her "big" accomplishments on - and it would later be fired and glazed.... It was such a creative idea, and I love the toilet papering was a big accomplishment. I wonder if her family still has that mug.
The Wyoming Woodticks. P. 1
12 years ago

2 comments:
Today is definitely a reflective day and I can't believe it has been so long because it seems like yesterday. You are amazing! Those are fun memories!
What great memories. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment