So I mentioned a while ago that I bought a house. An old one. That was gross and needed some love. And I have given it some love. Cuz I love her. I named her Ella.
Here is what she looked like when I bought her:
What you can't see are the million of rotten plumbs,
apples and apricots that needed to be cleaned up.
And by the way, those are not my cars.
Here is my house as of today.
It still has lots of work to do.
But so far I:
ripped out 3 earwig infested rose bushes
dug out flower beds that line the walkway (and planted flowers
painted my door red (red doors bring happiness apparently)
and dug out flowerbeds under my windows and along the side of the property
Still to do:
Paint the shutters black
Add window boxes under the 3 windows
pant bushes and flowers in the flowerbeds
make a new door frame
This is only the front yard. The back yard need A LOT of love.....




11 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house... will you please come help make my house just as cute.
It's adorable! I love the white shutters. You must feel really proud of what you've done ... and I really love her name.
You are amazing! Way to go. I need help, so come and tell me what I should do.
Totcut!! Love it.
Now post some before and after pictures of the inside!
Great job Miss. Talented! It is amazing what a little love can do and some flowers of course! Your house is so charming and cute! Can't wait to see all of the love conitnue making your house your home! Keep the progress pictures coming so fun to see!
So cute! Great work, I love it.
when i grow up, i want to be just like you stacy! you are too, too cute. you flip houses! you'd be good at it!
It looks great... I'm with Karen, I really like the white shutters. I have no imagination, so I don't know how I feel about black ones... but this is darling. You're good at this homeownership thing!
It looks awesome already! =0)
Your house looks so dang CUTE!
You've done well.
Post a Comment