Monday, September 27, 2010

The cause of broken fingers.

Remember when I got this?:















and that is was caused by installing this?:




Well here are the before, during and after pictures of my living room.


When I found this house on the market, I knew there would be lots of work involved to getting it how I liked it. The carpet was HIDEOUS. Seriously, it stunk so bad and was stained nastily. Underneath the gross carpet was spots of mold from where water oe pee or whatever it was. It was gross.

These pictures don't show the grossness of it, or the stench. :)








Then my dad and mom came over and helped almost every night to put in the new flooring - which is when i broke my finger.






And here is my living room now. I still need to add curtains and some things on the walls.




 

14 comments:

The Cragun's said...

Ouch!!!! I love how it turned out though....

Becky said...

love it!

Cherie said...

It was worth it I think! It looks GORGEOUS! I should invite you to my place to give me ideas. Great job HNA!

Karen said...

It looks absolutely beautiful ... belongs in a magazine beautiful! And I think it was worth hurting your fingers to get your family to come help ... nicely played!

brooke said...

you did a great job!! the place looks adorable. you are so good.

Crystal said...

So when are you going to come decorate my house. I need HELP, I am no good in that area. Your house looks AMAZING!!!

Tina McKinnon said...

It's beautiful.... how lucky you are to have parents that will come help like that!!! FANtastic!

oops! said...

I am impressed! I can't wait to see what you do next!!! decorate, travel, or something else! Sorry about the finger!

Kip and Chantel said...

Ok Seriously I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house. Can you please come over to my house and help me??? I seriously have been in my house for a year and have no idea what to do. Plus, it has been far to long since I saw you last. Please come over. : )

Heather said...

Love it - your house is lovely and adorable.

Stoker Crew said...

Staci - that is such a make-over. It seriously looks AMAZING. Can I come hire you to decorate my current house and better yet my next house. You really have an eye for decorating. Your parent are awesome. Tell them hello.

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are rocking that house back to life, through your own BLOOD, sweat and tears :)

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

The floor looks amazing, but that finger looks nasty!! Ouch. It was all worth it though, right?

Thanks for the follow!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so impressed. Next time you come to AZ you will have to give me some pointers.