Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today

  • Its snowing humungous snowflakes outside
  • I am in dire need of chapstick which i forgot at home
  • I bought a new pair of jeans during lunch from a guy with a mohawk mullet
  • I have only one gland in my throat that has been hurting for 2 weeks. The other gland feels fabuloso.
  • I didn't really do my hair today or makeup and am wearing frumpy clothes
  • Because of that last one, my coworkers no longer wonder why I am still single
  • I realized I am a slacker and don't get out of bed til 8am - no matter what time i go to bed
  • I have hairy armpits, don't worry, I'll shave tonight
  • Hairy legs as well
  • Have pondered more and more about going to grad school and where
  • I have a headache and want a professional massage
  • I went into the work bathroom only to immediately turn around and walk out due to the rancid stench that was looming inside
  • I decided to shave one of my horses manes off because its ragged and uneven and it just stresses me out!
  • I am so excited to go to Los Angeles this weekend. Its supposed to be 80 degrees. Heaven.
  • I have to pack and do laundry and all that stuff tonight
  • I am slightly nervous to talk to my dad, cuz I left his boots outside in the rain and snow
  • I wish Becky and Heather lived closer
  • I was in a meeting where I likened all the attendees to cartoon characters or something similar
  • I am really wanting to try out the new Kayaks my parents purchased
  • I paid off my front loading washer and drier, AND an additional loan. :)
  • I gagged when I overheard my cubicle neighbor gargling loogies in his mouth
  • I have the YIPS
  • I am trying to decide if joining a gym is a good idea.... i like to run outside, but I like aerobics - I just hate the commitment of joining a gym for 3 years!!
  • I'm at work, supposed to be working but am having a ridiculously hard time finding motivation.

6 comments:

Celeste M. Amazing said...

did I write this blog? :)
I feel exactly the same except for the cutting your horses hair part.

Becky said...

i hope dad didn't get mad about the boots...

Crystal said...

When are your writing a book?

Anonymous said...

I loved reading all your fun comments for the day!!!! You will have to check out my Blog tomorrow, Sat.the 18th.

deb said...

do you know that during the mish my leg hairs got so long I pulled one out and glued it in my journal? love you. love this post.

Cherie said...

You crack me up. 24 hour fitness is month by month. I convinced them to give me two years for free if I paid a year up front. Too bad they aren't in CT bcuz I still have 1.5 years left on my contract.