Are these all your animals?
No. The first one with the horse chasing the dog pretty much what my dog's fate will be one of these days....
The 3rd picture: "I've been bad. Very bad."
Kaylee was looking at your blog with me and said she wanted that dog for her birthday but pink and pretend, then she would get a magic wand and turn it real.
I love dogs! :) Amber, that is so cute what Kaylee said!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Are these all your animals?
No. The first one with the horse chasing the dog pretty much what my dog's fate will be one of these days....
The 3rd picture: "I've been bad. Very bad."
Kaylee was looking at your blog with me and said she wanted that dog for her birthday but pink and pretend, then she would get a magic wand and turn it real.
I love dogs! :) Amber, that is so cute what Kaylee said!
Post a Comment