Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Recap


I can't believe July is almost over! Usually this time of year is accompanied with dread because the dark obstacle of school would soon be upon me.....but wait....this year I am FREE!!! Yes - I still wake up in the morning and smile hugely when I realize I have no homework or research papers or newspaper articles that I have to do!! Joy. Hallelujah. Woo woo.
Anyway here are some pics to recap the last month:

1.
Getting my truck stuck literally on the side of a mountain on the 4th of July. Me and my friend thought since it was a 4WD truck it was incapable of getting stuck.....that thought quickly left as we got stuck on the side of the mountain and at one point the truck teetered back and forth ready to roll down the side...... We had to leave it there overnight and hitch a ride down with strangers and the next morning my dad and I had to go get it. I pretty much stood there and picked a few flowers and took pictures while he did the work. I love my pop.....

hehe oopsie!
At least it was a pretty view :

2.

Then my sister, Ree, got American Idol concert tickets and took me with her. She bought the tickets way up in the nosebleed section and some random guy saw us and gave us his center floor seat tickets. It was a really fun concert. I've been to about 25 concerts in my life and this, by far, was the loudest concert I've ever been too! I thought my ear drums were going to burst! A few rows in front of us there was a lady waving her no more than 6 month old baby in the air - swaying her back and forth to the music. What an idiot!



Hey! Is that Jason Castro sitting with us? Yes, he came to sit by me and my sister. Why am I making that face - its such a fake smile.

3.

This year me, Ree and some friends got season passes to Lagoon. Yes I'm 27 and got a season pass and have totally used it up!! For those of you who don't know - Lagoon is Utah's WT (white trash) amusement park. I love it! There are some serious weirdos that go there - including me.


Lagoon - Lovers


I took my camera on the rides to take pics of our faces.... I got some "neat" ones.



My gals

The end.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Fun month! I'm still laughing at you getting your truck stuck. Hooray for your Dad.

Becky said...

I hate Lagoon. Too many memories of barfing there every time I went. And people stick their gum on Dracula's castle walls.

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE Lagoon! and I loved that concert!! :) and I love you too! sorry for yelling at you

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted about you getting your truck stuck, that sounds like something I would do. I don't think that I have been to Lagoon in years, but it looks like you and your friends have a great time when you are there.