People. Yes I'm 27. Yes, I'm single. Yes - its amazing to be 27, single, Mormon and living in Utah....but all of those factors do not mean that I am a lesbo. Last night I got an email to my blog from a lady named Kathleen, who in the email expressed her desire to "hook up" with me and said that I looked like we'd make a "perfect match".......ya - except that you are FEMALE Kathleen. I have a Myspace account, and have gotten quite a few emails from girls saying they want to chat. Gag. Do I look like I might be into girls?? NO I do not.
I know I am just so irresistible, and maybe you just want a piece of this. And I know, I know I have voluptuous lips, but these lips are for men only. MEN. Guys. Males. Boys. The OPPOSITE sex.
Thank you. The end.
The Wyoming Woodticks. P. 1
12 years ago

11 comments:
This cracks me up! Gross!
hahahaha! Thanks for a good laugh Staci! I have a guy friend from Germany who is always getting hit on here in Boston by other men. It grosses him out, but we all laugh! I swear it's his tight jeans and the fact that he crosses his legs.
Thanks for clarifying! Love you! (in a sisterly way, don't worry....)
This is all news to me. I always thought you were straddling the fence. ha ha just kidding.
You are so funny you make me laugh. All of us that are married with kids realize that you have it all right. Have all the fun you can and do all the things you want because for ever hold your peace for 20 or so years after you have kids.
what the "H". you have got to be freakin kidding. your post did sorta make me laugh tho. love ya
LOL! That is awesome! Go Stacers!
Staci, You are so great, keep enjoying every day and Send those Lesbo's the other way.
BAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
You're hips don't lie
That is hilarious!! You know, you are pretty hot. How funny!! Nice clarification!!
Hey Staci! You are definitely far from being a "you know what". =0) It looks like you have done a ton of amazing things since the mission. Other than what you put on your blog, how have ya been? Life has been good here! My last name was Kokinda in the mission, just in case you are thrown off by the Fox. =0)
Post a Comment