Monday, April 4, 2011

Phone Camera fun

I was going through my pictures on my phone and deleting them and realized some of them are so random. I chose a few that I apparently thought were worthy of a picture being taken.


She really did feel pretty after getting a manicure....


Proving to someone that I was indeed watching Conference.


  

I loved Molly's gut in this one. She ain't ashamed.



Over where we keep our horses gets pretty muddy in the winter/spring time.




Jackson's cute cute smile, while wearing his beloved conductor's hat.


Awwww... cuteness....



This pic is blurry, but its of my dad holding my sisters doggie... I just thought it was hilarious. My dad is a Paris Hilton wannabe.


I made Milo wear a diaper after I found tapeworm coming out of his butt. YES TAPEWORM. I was repulsed for the rest of the weekend. Do not fear, it is cured.

 

Vaccuuming up any could-be tapeworm remnants....  NASTY



:)

A shirt my sis and I saw at a thrift store.....


 Molly destroyed a stuff animal in about 5.4 seconds, and Milo sniffed her butt every second of the way.... Both were in heaven.

2 comments:

Kip and Chantel said...

I am glad to hear that the Tapeworm is all taken care of. I love that Molly has no shame with her belly hanging out. Something I could learn from her. : )

Stoker Crew said...

Our dog Payzlee had a tapeworm just after Christmas. It is terrible. We wondered where the heck she would have picked that up. When we finally took her to the vet in the spring the vet had some ideas of what the cause was from. Tapeworm hosts - raw deer meat, mice, or birds. Not sure what your vet said. We linked it to the deer meat because the incubation timeline fits from when Blake was cut up his deer from the rifle deer hunt. Glad everything is better.