At my job, I work with a wide variety of people. My mind has always been very day-dreamer, wandering, imaginitve, etc. Because of that, I can't help that I see some of these people as cartoon characters....
The following are people that I work with:
A leprechaun. Or an elf. He looks like both...

A Muppet. I see him in a meeting and can't rid the resemblance...

The boss on the show Dinosaurs from the 90's.
He even sits behind his desk all grumpy-like.

Roz - The slug monster from Monsters Inc
....except instead of a clip board, she's always carrying a cup of coffee around.

Peter Griffin from the Family Guy.
My coworker is a dead ringer for this dude.

Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.
This is not a visual likening, but a voice one. I work with a guy that sounds just like Piglet.

Doug the cartoon character. Totally looks like a coworker.

If you all think I'm being totally rude and judgemental, I'd like to point out a few characters I have been compared to as well!
First we have an Ewok.
I can somewhat see a similarity - maybe the nose. But he sure is cute, does anyone know where I can buy a real Ewok to keep as a pet?

A Cocker Spaniel.
Ya - its always good to be likened to a DOG!!! We had a cocker spaniel when we were growing up. Apparently I reminded my sister of him! We sold him when he started doing the "bum-walk" - which consisted of him rubbing his bum on the carpet in a long walking movement.

Ponyboy Curtis from the Outsiders.
Hmmmm.....unfortunately I do see the similiarities - although he is of the OPPOSITE gender.


5 comments:
Is it bad that I know almost all the people you are talking about...haha.
ha ha hilarious! I don't think you look like an Ewok...unless you do a lot of shaving that I don't know about.
You have an incredible imagination!!! You ever think about writing books! xox
You do NOT look like an Ewok!! What freakshow told you that? Also I can totally see those characters as being real people too!
Work must be really entertaining for you with all those characters running around.
Post a Comment