Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hope.

I was reading last night and I came upon a verse that made things make sense to me.

D&C 58:3

"Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation. "

I like it. It makes me think that good things are in store.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Good things in store indeed. It reminds me to work hard, do my part, and the Lord will take care of me.

Karen said...

I like that too. Hooray for a year with Doctrine & Covenants!

miner6to1 said...

That is my favorite scripture that I have to quote all the time.

bekahjr said...

That's a beautiful verse! Thanks for sharing it, it made my day (=

Anonymous said...

I love that scripture. It is a Great one to remember. I wish I was better at reading my scriptures, but I'm not, maybe I should make that a goal to be better at that.

The Wiseman's said...

Hey Staci, it's Missy!! Found your blog hope you don't mind!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

amen to the tribulations. thanks for the pick me up!