Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween.

Here are some pics from Halloween and the parties I went to. I didn't go to bed til 4am. I am getting too old to stay up that late! It was fun though!

I was gothic? a punk? I really don't know.
My cute friend Ash was a witch.
I had fake nose rings and magnetic lip rings.
The lip rings hurt like crazy - I thought they were going to bore a hole with the magnetic energy that I was experiencing!!
Ree was a Kitty. Amigos
The 3 Amigas.
( Ree, Erica, and Moi)This is my friend Kyle.
He was definately the creepiestThese guys marched in thinking they were so clever dressing up as Michael Phelps. They were flexing like this for over an hour. I wanted to gag. Gross. Like anyone wants to see that. Then I pointed out, in front of everyone, to the kid on the right of the photo, that his sock was sticking out the top of his swimsuit. I don't think he likes me anymore. :)

Sidenote - NO I did not take a picture of them. I snagged this one from my friend.

2 comments:

brooke said...

Yikes, I can barely look at the "swimmers" in their get-up without wanting to puke. Can't imagine how you handled it for a whole night. You are an angel...er, goth...er, punk. Very cute!!

Ken and Cari said...

That is the funniest thing ever! Props for pointing out the sock hahahahaha!!!!!!!!