Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boo.


What should I be for Halloween?? I have a few ideas up my sleeve but still not sure. Here are a few of the ideas:


* Get 2 other girl friends and 1 guys friend and dress up as polygamists


* Wonderwoman - one that wears g's of course....


* Hannah Montana (just because I think it'd be funny as an adult)


*Ugly Betty


*80's aerobics instructor


*what else???


To get some ideas I've been to the many costume stores that pop up around this time of year and realized once again that Halloween time is an excuse for girls to dress slutty!! Sheesh!!


Leave me some ideas of good costume ideas. Non-slutty ones porfa.



OH ya - Michelle is in the hospital getting ready to have her baby....YAY!

7 comments:

Chad and Maresa said...

Shakira!

Miss Stace said...

hahaha hmmmmm!!!! perhaps!!

Laura said...

I like the Ugly Betty idea....

Busy Bee Lauren said...

How about a driver's license?! You could make a ginormous one out of posterboard and stick your face in it haha!

Rebecka said...

I like the aerobics instructor one...ha! You can do so much with the 80's!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 80's aerobic instructor, although the wonder women idea with g's would be interesting, maybe you could let me know how to manage to make that one work. I actually think the picture on your post is a great costume. I might just have to steal some ideas for my gilrs and I, hee hee hee...

Kacey's View said...

check out my blog for a costume idea. It doesn't get any more modest! hahaha