Friday, April 18, 2008

I have to....

Sorry for the lack of interesting things in my blog. Or lack of any NEW things in my blog. I've been busy and stressed with school, since I'll be graduating next week! YES!!! Well I guess in 2 weeks....I'm a little ahead of myself.....

Things that go through my head day and night and every second in between:

  • Freak. I better do that assignment.
  • I wonder if I don't do that assignment, if I'll still pass.
  • I need to go into work to get some moola.
  • I don't have time to go into work.
  • That teacher pisses me off.
  • I hate writing for the newspaper.
  • Am I even going to use my Public Relations degree?
  • Am I even going to use my Spanish degree??
  • I want to take a nap.
  • I want to have some money.
  • I have to study like crazy for my marketing class.
  • I have to finish my thesis.
  • I have to work on my Spanish final.
  • I have to write 3 newspaper stories by the end of the day.
  • I have to wake up in the morning even if I don't want to....
  • I need to prepare my Gospel Doctrine Lesson for sunday?
  • When am I going to prepare my Gospel Doctrine lesson for Sunday?
  • I like Enos. He was cool.
  • I haven't watched The Hills this week. I wonder what I missed.
  • I need to go ride my horses.
  • I need to get training for the marathon.
  • I hate school.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Staci -

Sorry you're so stressed with so many thoughts. Just keep telling yourself how amazing it is that you have accomplished what you have ... truly incredible.

Now, as for Gospel Doctrine, that's my calling too. What lesson # are you on? I'm totally thinking of playing hangman this week.

Becky said...

You are almost done! The last few weeks are painful...but then you are done, you have your degree and no one can take it from you! Go girl!

Mrs. Bennett said...

Ditto what Becky said. Once you're done, it is SOOO relaxing! You will never have that test/assignment looming over your head again.

Miss Stace said...

Oh I cannot wait!!! My lesson was #14 - the one about Enos. I should have played hangman....

Karen said...

I am one lesson behind you. I gave the Olive Tree lesson yesterday. Hangman would have been more fun.

Laura said...

I can't believe you are almost done. Wish I lived closer so we could go out and celebrate!

Heather said...

Countdown to liberation! You will not believe how good it feels to graduate. You will have freedom like you never have had before because...no homework! No guilt over not doing homework! It is not the same as not going to school though, because now you have accomplished a wonderful goal that you have had for a long time and it will always serve you well. I can't wait to see you in your cap and gown next week!